We're thankful and happy to report that all are well here at the Roberts' household. After two weeks of coughs, colds and flu, we are up and running again. That being said, these pictures are just the kiddos hanging out together. One of their favorite things to do together is pretend. I think they're in a space shuttle here...
Coloring in the lines! He's so proud of this accomplishment, it's really sweet. He even napped with his picture this afternoon.Coloring...
One of the many priceless expressions of Desi Lou.
Admiring his masterpiece.
Rockin' out on the "stage" they made. Desi is on drums.
Mason puts his whole heart into playing. The funny thing is they're singing their own pop-rock version of Away in a Manger.

2 comments:
Mason's coloring is AMAZING! I'm so impressed! I am so glad that you are all doing better! Stay healthy!
We did a pop-rock version of Away in the Manger in church Sunday, and I immediately thought of Desi and wished she were there to sing, too!!
Post a Comment