Saturday, December 8, 2012

Life with Bear

Bear has become a big (150lb.) part of our family now. While having a dog is a lot of work, we all appreciate the dynamic he adds.
 
 
Bear is Desi's "baby" a lot of the time. She cleans his ears and wipes his coat down.
 
Guarding the kids' fort.
 
 
This is how we find Bear in the mornings when we come downstairs. All day long the pillows are on the couch and after we go upstairs to bed he makes himself comfortable.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Allie said...

I love this so much. You have such a sweet family, and such an awesome dog! Bear seems like a gentle giant.

Sarah and Jed said...

I love the perspective pictures of just how big Bear is! I can't wait to see a pic of Bear checking out the new little one when he arrives!