Tuesday, July 17, 2012

How Big Is Bear?

We get asked this question a lot, so I thought I walk you through the last four months of his life ...
Beginning of March when we first brought him home.
Two weeks later.
Another month of growing!
June 
July
So we're guessing he's around 90lbs now. He is super chill, sleeps a ton, plays enough to be entertaining and adores both kids now ... he and Desi had to sort out a few things in the beginning.
Bear has grown on me too. I'd consider myself a dog person and was all for getting one at the beginning of March. However, at the end of March, I found out I was pregnant so the next 3 months of a puppy and tons of anti-nausea medicine was trying.
I'm now 4 months along and feeling much better. That being said, I too have grown to love this puppy!

No comments: