- Singing songs, and making up songs
- Her ability to make us laugh--even if she woke us up at 5:30a.m. (common occurrence)
- Asking question after question
- Taking thorough care of her baby dolls
- Her ability to absorb information and articulate words
Mason's helping me in the kitchen here. You'll notice the gum tucked in between his teeth. Unlike Desi, he wasn't introduced to gum until this year. They both LOVE gum and I'm taking full advantage of this new found favorite when I need them to sit quietly at the grocery store.
Mason will be five this summer. Matt and I have so enjoyed this phase of his life. Since he's started preschool this fall, something has clicked in his head and he's now recognizing sounds, words and putting them together. It's so exciting to see his world opening and watch him learn to read. Four-and-a-half is a very helpful age and I'm thankful for what a good worker Mason is around the house. When he's not helping me, he's usually on a make-believe adventure with Desi to the fire station or outer-space. He also loves to run and can keep a pretty decent pace. Matt's accomplished running has inspired us all and Mason wants to be just like his daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment