-singing songs and dancing
-says her 'ABCs' start to finish
-is learning letter sounds
-recongizes her "D" and is sure to point it out to anyone that'll listen
-talks in sentences, eg. "I want it", "I don't like it", "Where is Charlotte (her baby)? I can't find her? Oh, there she is!", "Mason, where are you"
-she's also adding "es" to make a group on objects plural which is so funny. eg. balloones, gloveses.
-she loves doing crafts and makes a whirlwind of a mess; however, she's learning to do a good job cleaning up
-she keeps track of Mason and loves to help him work on "projects"

3 comments:
I have a baby named Charlotte, too! Desi and I have so much in common! :)
PS: It was Allie who commented... I'm just using Matt's computer. (Although, it's true - he also does have a baby named Charlotte...)
I love you, Desi.
Shiow Shin
Post a Comment