It was a perfect storm... Mason was stalling(we thought) at bedtime saying his tummy hurt, I'd just disinfected the kids cups so they wouldn't get sick, and Desi ate oatmeal for dinner.
9:30p.m., Mason got the stomach flu. 5:00a.m., Desi followed suit.
We're thankful it was a blitz and the kids recovered in 24 hours. So far, Matt and I are staying healthy.
Three things I would want to go through flu season with out:
 |
| A lifesaver in the wee hours of the morning! |
 |
| Dishpan (I recommend having two) |
 |
| A great husband. Five years ago, I didn't think about what a blessing it would be to marry someone who'd be willing to clean up puke on sheets, pillows and stuffed animals while I cleaned up the kids. I am SO thankful for Matt. |
2 comments:
Did Spot have to be disinfected?
Yes, Spot the dog was washed in the "Sanitize" cycle. He came out looking and smelling great. Thank you Samsung!
Post a Comment