Friday, October 22, 2010

The four Lou's. Pictured left to right: Sarah Lou, Wanda Lou, Desi Lou and Mary Lou. I'm so thankful to share a name with these two beautiful women and sweet little girl. When we were narrowing down our girl names before Desi was born, we knew it had to sound good with 'Lou'. So, we ended up with Desi Lou.
5 year anniversary! Matt gave me these gorgeous flowers (the same kind I had in my wedding bouquet -- very thoughtful). Then we spent two days in the Twin Cities. It was refreshing and fun to reflect on all the Lord has brought our way. I'm so very thankful for the man I married five years ago.
Here's a picture of us the summer before we got married.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jan said...

Beautiful picture of four wonderful women!! But where is the other "Lou"--Libby Lou? :-).