Tonight I got a small glimpse of what Jesus meant in Luke 18:16, when he said ... "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these."
Mason and I were reading about baby Jesus being born and all the excitement surrounding the day. He looked at me and said, "Mom, can I hold baby Jesus sometime? ... baby Jesus is nice... Mason might see him sometime." After trying to answer those questions he proceeded to ask me, "Mom, where's God?" So, I answered the best I could...simply theology, "Well, we can't see God sweetheart, but we can see what God has made." We then discussed many things and people that he sees everyday.
What amazed me was his certainty that he plans on seeing Jesus sometime and that of course God exists because we see all He's made.
Such a precious moment. Children are a blessing.
2 comments:
So precious! That is so sweet. You are such an AMAZING mother. I admire and love you so much! Keep on preaching to those dear babies!
Sarah
That was a wonderful conversation you had with Mason Such a little boy but a very large and active mind and such insight into things unknown .I agree with Aunt Karla, you are an AMAZING mother.
Great Aunt Vi
Post a Comment