Monday, October 15, 2007

Big day with Mom and Dad




Today Mom and Dad let me tag along and celebrate their anniversary with them by going to the orchard and pumpkin patch. We took a nice drive through the country, had lunch in a tea room, and bought a half peck of apples. I was a good boy.
After we got home, Mom told me I had to have a bath. I had to pee soooo bad, but I was able to hold it until my diaper was off and mom was holding me while the water was warming up. Oops! Mom and I both got a bath today! I thought it was really funny, but not as much as Daddy did. Happy 2nd anniversary, mom and dad!

3 comments:

Paul & Jan Roberts said...

Hey, we would have liked to have seen Mason's bathtub picture, but our parental control filter blocked it. Guess I'll have to see it in person.

Love,
Papa & Nana Roberts

ml said...

Glad you had such a fun day!!! love, gramma lu

Uncle Drew said...

Mason "Deadeye" Roberts. He must have good depth perception.